Saturday, November 01, 2014

OREO writing

We use OREO when we are writing persuasively. Just like the OREO cookie we make 4 parts to our persuasive writing.


O= Opinion (I think.... I believe..... I feel....)
R= Reason (Why you think this way)
E= Example (What difference will it make)
O= Opinion (use feeling words)

We are making healthy monster sandwiches for our school market day. We want to persuade people to buy our sandwiches.

Check out some clever persuasive statements by Room 14 authors

  • Monster sandwiches are healthy because they fill you up and give you energy - Keagan
  • I think you need to get a monster sandwich. It will be the best sandwich you have every had - Cloe
  • I believe that I make the most delicious monster sandwiches in the world - Harlem
  • Monster sandwiches MMM MMM delicious! Jasmine
  • Monster sandwiches are scrumptious and will make you tall and strong - Ayden
  • I think you will enjoy monster sandwiches. Eat them every day! Payton
  • When you bite it your taste buds will explode! Caitlin
  • I think monster sandwiches are the best! Ethan





No comments:

Post a Comment