Monday, August 25, 2014

Sunday Chutney writing

We read the book called Sunday Chutney, a story about how a little girl called Sunday Chutney is different than everyone else in her class.



Check out what these clever authors wrote:


Author Zack wrote:

I’m Zack and I’m a little bit different than you. Guess what? I have a different last name than my mum, my brother and sister. I enjoy reading magic books and flip books. I am interested in karate. I’m really good at rugby. I like tricks. I don’t like girls but I think Mrs Ramsay is cool. I love my family. Sometimes, I feel like no one likes me though because people are sometimes mean to me. If I could have any wish it would have to be to have 500 dollars.

Author Cloe wrote:

I’m Cloe and I’m a little bit different than you. Guess what? I enjoy parties. My interests are finding new friends. I am really good at art. I like playing outside on the trampoline with Sapphire and Emma. I jump up then land on my bottom and get up without my hands or my sisters helping me up. I don’t like white spaghetti. I love pancakes and Mum and Dad. I feel sad when people die. If I could have one wish I would wish for heaps of lollies that I can give out to the class.

Author Ethan wrote:

I'm Ethan and I am a little bit different than you. Guess what? I can go so fast with my shoes off. I enjoy racing kids across the field to the pool fence. Maybe, I can have a race with Rebekah. I wish I could eat spaghetti and cheese every day because its delicious.

Author Jordan wrote:

I’m Jordan. I am a little bit different. Guess what? I am a bit interested in being an SPCA shop keeper. I am enjoying being in Room 14 with my favourite teacher that is Mrs Ramsay. I am really good at looking after my pet cat. He is really funny and his name is Jimmy. I like my brother because he looked after me when I was a baby. I do not like big bullies because they are mean. I love my mum and cat and my brother. I feel safe in our Room 14 learning whanau. If I had one wish it is going to Australia to have a look around Australia.

Author Jack wrote:

I’m Jack and I’m a bit different than you. Guess what? My eyes work different than yours. I have a twin sister called Ashley. I’m interested in dogs and rabbits, trains and jet planes. I’m very good at art. I love dogs and rabbits. I don’t like pasta with sauce. Sometimes I feel lonely because Ashley is mean and says I can’t play. One wish I have is to be in the Thunder Birds. They are a jet plane team. They fly around the world putting on shows.

Author Charlie wrote:

I’m Charlie. I’m a little bit different than you. Guess what? My dad works on the other side of the world. I’m interested in performing as a narrator in some more plays. I’m really good at helping people that are crying. I like playing rugby with my team mates. I don’t like it when my dad goes to work. I love my mum and dad. Sometimes, I feel sad because there are bullies. If I could have one wish it would be to live in Australia where it’s warm.

Author Hannah wrote:

I’m Hannah and I’m a little bit different than you. Guess what? I don’t have any brothers or sisters but I do have 5 pets and my pets are called Lilly, Jazzy, Christmas, Rosie and Kowhai. My interests are playing netball and doing gymnastics. I am good at doing back flips on the trampoline. I like learning about guinea pigs because they are cute. Something I don’t like is when I eat gherkins my eyes swell up because I am allergic to them. Something I love is my family! If I could have one wish I would like to rent my dad’s double bed so I don’t fall out of bed.

Author Rebekah wrote:

I’m Rebekah and I’m a little bit different than you. Guess what? I have one green eye and one blue eye. Perhaps I am half mermaid. I am very good at horse riding. I’m interested in collecting shiny sea shells. Also, I like reading chapter books. What I don’t like are bullies! I love my family and my cat ten out of ten. If I had one wish it would be to have a pet eel.


3 comments:

  1. Love the story Rebekah :-)
    Sorry no eels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story Jack! Well Done! Mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic story Ethan! I know how fast you can run!! Mum

    ReplyDelete