Sunday, August 31, 2014

Journey Through the Legends

Last week we were invited by Nga Rakau Nui (the senior children) to watch their production ‘Journey through the Legends’. It was an amazing performance and we were kept entertained with the awesome acting, singing and dancing.  We wrote letters to Room 11 (our buddy class) to give them feedback on their performances.


Thank you for doing an amazing show. My favourite part was the legend of Te Mata Peak. Hinerakau was beautiful. You all took risks in performing in front of the school. 
From Ekrose.

Thank you for showing us the stories. I liked the story of Te Mata Peak. I liked the part when Rongokako bit a rock and choked and died. You all did your personal best in your parts.
From Cloe.

Thank you for showing us the play. My favourite part was the Legend of the Seven Whales. You showed PRIDE all the way through the show.
From Whetu.

Thank you for performing ‘Journey through the Legends’. My favourite part was the haka because you were outstanding. Keep it up.
From Payton.

Thank you for telling me about the ‘Journey through the Legends’. My favourite part was the Aotearoa song because it inspired me. I say keep it up Room 11.
From Zack.

Thank you for telling the story of the Seven Whales. My favourite part was the Kapa Haka. It was my favourite part because it was strong and not slack. You all did your personal best all through it.
From Ayden

Thank you for performing the Te Mata Peak story. I liked it when Te Mata’s heart filled with love for Hinerakau and your fantastic work. Keep it up.
From Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment