Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Magic Key Adventures

This week we read the the book The Magic Key by Roderick Hunt. We love reading about the adventures of Biff, Chip, Kipper and Floppy.

We decided to write our own Magic Key Adventures. Check out what these clever authors wrote....

Author Jack wrote:

When I was in bed the magic key started to glow and everything started to look sandy. I was looking around and I saw no trees. I found a camel. It had 1 hump and I found a pyramid to live in. My camel took me to a shady place with water. Suddenly, the key started to glow and I came back to bed and when I woke up the camel was on the back of my bed. He was sleeping next to me !

Author Charlie wrote:

Oh no! I am shrinking and my pocket is glowing. What is in my pocket? I took the key out of my pocket. "Where am I?" I said. "Isn't this the little kids playground?" I said. I started to walk to Room Four. I looked around while I was walking then I heard thousands of children running around me. The ground felt like an earthquake. I took the key out again and suddenly I started to get bigger and bigger and bigger. I felt happy because I was large again.

Author Balin wrote:

When I was sleeping I saw something shining in my eyes. I thought it was my brother turning the lights off but when I opened my eyes I saw a shimmering golden key. Then, suddenly I turned into a colossal giant and I was in Hawaii. I saw chocolate coconuts and so I tried one. They were delicious. Suddenly, I saw a ginormous tiger charging at me then I turned around and saw a spider that looked dark dark black. I was frightened because I didn't want to die. I said, "I need to go home for my delicious dinner." When I got home my mum said, "Where have you been? It's time to go to bed!"




3 comments:

  1. I love the Magic Key series! I wonder what living in a pyramid would be like Jack? Great writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool Stories Boys!
    What a great imagination Balin, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stories boys.
    I love your descriptive words.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete