Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Our Favourite Books

We are very lucky in Room 14 to have Mrs Rose, Mrs Heibner and Mrs Morgan (and Miss Morris every second Tuesday) support us with our story writing as part of the writing program in Nga Rakau iti Manuka and Nga Rakau iti Kowhai.




Today we wrote about our favourite books. Check out what these clever authors wrote .....

Author Keagan wrote:

My favourite book is Crush The Tower because its about a robot that caught a building on fire with his machine gun.

Author Hannah wrote:

My most favourite book is Where's My Kitten. I love the book so much I feel like squeezing the cats out of the book because I love the book's pictures. It is the best book in the world. One day one of the kittens goes missing and when the mum cat was looking the kitten was hiding behind the curtain.

Author Zack wrote:

My favourite books are Magic Trick Books because they tell you how you get people surprised and sometimes the magicians make a coin disappear and it can't reappear and they say, "Oh oooh, your money is gone dammit. I thought I had that one!" I have magic tricks in my bag.

Author Caitlin wrote:

My favourite book is Ariel. The book is about Ariel going away from her house because her Dad was being bossy. Heaps of sharks were chasing Ariel. It is a chapter book.




No comments:

Post a Comment